A simple way to have a greener lifestyle
Wether it be hybrid or electric, a greener car can reduce your ecological footprint. Our hybrid models, like the new hybrid C-MAX & Fusion, have a gasoline motor alongside an electric one to split the work in the most efficient way possible. For those that want an even greener and economical model, there are also plugin hybrid versions: the C-MAX Energi & Fusion Energi.
Gasoline Engine + Battery Electric Motor
- Your vehicle offers choice: You can easily switch between gasoline & electric modes, ensuring performance, power and efficiency.
- How to charge the battery? By using the gasoline motor and by braking.
- No need to plug in!
Part Gasoline. Part Electric. With Plugin capacity.
- To optimize the battery capacity, plug it into 12 volts or the optional 240 volts.
- Electric for short trips, hybrid for longer and more power intensite trips.
No Gasoline, 100% electric
- Our electric vehicles are built so you never need gasoline or oil.
- No CO2 emission
- With the electric motor, recharge station and lithium-ion battery.
- The vehicle must be plugged in to fully recharge the battery.
- 240 volt charging station available on purchase - get more information with your sales agent.
Did you know...?
- That you can get a government subsidy up to $8,000 following the purchase of a green vehicle?
- That certain green vehicles can recharge to 80% in only 32 minutes?
- That we offer a manufacturer warranty for all green vehicle electrical components : 8 years or 160 000km?
Still not convinced?